There are so many roadblocks when it comes to healthy eating. It’s expensive. It takes too much time. It’s flavourless. The Let’s EAT! Healthy Cooking Classes were created to help you see healthy eating from my perspective. Yes, it can be expensive, time consuming and boring, but it can also be delicious, affordable and quick!
In the classes, we’ll prepare a meal using mostly local ingredients and enjoy it together, to show you just how delicious and easy it eat healthy, even with a busy schedule!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Cook – together with the 12 guests and our hosts will create our meal together
- Eat – yup, you eat an amazing healthy meal each night
- To Go – Leftovers to take home to build another great meal for you and your family
- Learn – recipes, how to prepare healthy food, what to buy, food costing
- Answers – to any questions on how food heals from Dr Renée Purdy, Naturopathic Doctor
- Fun – we will have fun together
- Guests – weekly guests from our local area including farmers, chefs, health experts
- Snacks – did we mention that? Yup, we LOVE them too!
Our Next Class is on: Tuesday November 27th! Visit Eventbrite for more information and to reserve your spot! We’ll be making Holiday Favourites with a healthy twist!
Download the Recipes from past classes:
Healing Carrot Soup
Lettuce tacos 3 ways
Dark Chocolate & Nut Bark
Build your Nourishing Bowl
Soul Satisfying Dressing
Sliders 4 ways
Beet Delight Soup
Hearty Harvest Soup
Savoury Butternut Squash Soup
Making Bone Broth
Quinoa and sausage stuffed acorn squash
Spaghetti Squash with Fresh Tomato Sauce
Colourful Quinoa Salad
Quick & Easy Granola
Cashew Cheeze Sauce
Coconut Whipped Cream
Want more recipes? Check out the All You Need Is Health Kitchen!