There are so many roadblocks when it comes to healthy eating. It’s expensive. It takes too much time. It’s flavourless. The Let’s EAT! Healthy Cooking Classes were created to help you see healthy eating from my perspective. Yes, it can be expensive, time consuming and boring, but it can also be delicious, affordable and quick!
In the classes, we’ll prepare a meal using mostly local ingredients and enjoy it together, to show you just how delicious and easy it eat healthy, even with a busy schedule!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Eat – yup, you eat an amazing healthy meal each night
- To Go – Leftovers to take home to build another great meal for you and your family
- Cook – together with the 12 guests and our hosts will create our meal together
- Learn – recipes, how to prepare healthy food, what to buy, food costing
- Answers – to any questions on how food heals from Dr Renée Purdy, Naturopathic Doctor
- Fun – we will have fun together
- Guests – weekly guests from our local area including farmers, chefs, health experts
- Snacks – did we mention that? Yup, we LOVE them too!
On the Tasty Menu May 29th:
- Turkey Lettuce Tacos 3 ways – made with nutrient rich filling
- Healing Carrot Ginger Soup – filled with anti-inflammatory ingredients
- Snacks – YES, always! WE know you want to know how to snack healthy!
- Leftovers – EACH week, a surprise for you to take home and build on for your next healthy meal!
Our Next Class is on: Tuesday May 29th! Check Evenbrite for more information and to reserve your spot!
Download the Recipes:
Healing Carrot Soup
Lettuce tacos 3 ways
Dark Chocolate & Nut Bark
Want more recipes? Check out the All You Need Is Health Kitchen!