There are so many roadblocks when it comes to healthy eating. It’s expensive. It takes too much time. It’s flavourless. The Let’s EAT! Healthy Cooking Classes were created to help you see healthy eating from my perspective. Yes, it can be expensive, time consuming and boring, but it can also be delicious, affordable and quick!
In the classes, we’ll prepare a meal using mostly local ingredients and enjoy it together, to show you just how delicious and easy it eat healthy, even with a busy schedule!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Cook – together with the 12 guests and our hosts will create our meal together
- Eat – yup, you eat an amazing healthy meal each night
- To Go – Leftovers to take home to build another great meal for you and your family
- Learn – recipes, how to prepare healthy food, what to buy, food costing
- Answers – to any questions on how food heals from Dr Renée Purdy, Naturopathic Doctor
- Fun – we will have fun together
- Guests – weekly guests from our local area including farmers, chefs, health experts
- Snacks – did we mention that? Yup, we LOVE them too!
On the Let’s Eat! Menu July 24th:
- Sliders 4 ways with all the toppings – sirloin, chicken, salmon and veggie mini burgers
- Summer salads – fresh and local
- Snacks – YES, always! WE know you want to know how to snack healthy!
- Local berries – Berries of the season with balsamic and coconut whipped cream
- Leftovers – EACH week, a surprise for you to take home and build on for your next healthy meal!
Our Next Class is on: Wednesday June 27th! Check Eventbrite for more information and to reserve your spot!
Download the Recipes from past classes:
Healing Carrot Soup
Lettuce tacos 3 ways
Dark Chocolate & Nut Bark
Build your Nourishing Bowl
Soul Satisfying Dressing
Want more recipes? Check out the All You Need Is Health Kitchen!